Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm in debt....I can't pay my bill...but I own the credit card company...so lets just increase my limit...

I guess I should let everyone know that I tend to use three periods "..." when ever I stop to think about what I am typing...I don't know where it came from or how I started using it...but to me it gives a little emotional connection to a normally black and white field of emotionless letters and words strung together...I hope it makes you feel more like you are not just reading my blog...but I am in front of you thinking and speaking...

So our country is in debt.  Which automatically means that you are in debt...Do you know how much every man, woman and child would have to pay out of pocket right now to bring our debt to $0.00...any idea?...

At the time of this blog our debt is $14,562,345,234,234 (click the pretty blue numbers).....so according to the latest census every person (man, woman, child)  owes  $46,692...now that is for every person in the U.S...Now for every U.S TAXPAYER in the U.S.A (big difference) is $130,196...Yes...You...while you read this...owe $130,196 (for every non-taxpaying household member add another $130,196)...but you say...I didn't spend that...I didn't agree with the war...I didn't agree to give Pakistan $2 billion dollars this year! ($560 per person every year) I  didn't agree to give my money to some other countries citizens!

Obama increased the debt and the debt ceiling while the value of the dollar dropped and the amount of money the country brought in dropped....Bush did the same...If the problem is debt how does more debt solve it????

So as a person or family...if you are in debt...and your money is losing value and you are making less this year...just increase the amount of debt right?  What happened if you maxed out your debt...and there was NO WAY you could pay it back with the course you were going...would you cut back your spending? ...or...would the bank increase your available debt?  Why not?  Wouldn't it be nice...to be able to have as much debt as you would like...and never worry about paying it back!  Not only that...but you own the credit card company so when it came time to make payments...just don't...increase the debt...

Why doesn't this country realize the problem we are in?  Football lock out?  Basketball lock out? The latest celebrity scandal?  Slight of hand......LOOK HERE
...gone...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah...lets make it easier...

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/23/super-congress-debt-ceiling_n_907887.html

    ReplyDelete